Membership is open to all, please read the constitution for a short list of rules that the club and its members are expected to adhere to. A form for applying for membership can be found below, which is free. Our running costs are low and we’d only consider an annual charge after consultation with the members and only once we have regular activities that might enable the fan club to raising funds for local charities.
We are registered with FC St. Pauli as an official supporters group, which involves a small annual fee. Any surplus funds, related with profits made from the merchandise available in our Brighton St Pauli Shop would be donated to a local charity or official FCSP-related project.
As an official fanclub of St Pauli we follow the rules outlined by the fanclubsprecherrat.
We expect all of our members to both agree with and adhere to the rules, as follows:
• The fanclub will support the club and the teams of the club (this is the priority/aim of the fanclub).
• The fanclub will realise this aim via various activities to the best of its abilities.
• The fanclub will NOT partake in any form of discrimination; the fanclub is against every form of racism, sexism and hooliganism, moreover against any kind of discrimination of same-sex preferences and inclination.
• The fanclub will promote contact with other fanclubs and support the work of the Fanclubsprecherrat.
• The fanclub commits to abide by the Stadium house rules of FC St Pauli and the away travel rules of the Fanladen.
• The fanclub commits to forwarding these concepts to their its members and urges them to comply with the same.
Complete the form with requested information.
Then press ‘Subscribe’ button.
You’ll be automatically registered to our e-Newsletter, which we aim to publish monthly while the season’s active.